2.5
Turnaround Time

I have not been able to get any response on the availability of the nu dash cover for a 1995-1999 mitsubishi eclipse found listed for sale on six different websites over the past four years and even recently. want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one, still waant one.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of nu image components inc customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100000. Nu Image Components Inc needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nu image components inc customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nu Image Components Inc.

Had an Experience with Nu Image Components Inc?

Comments

Lkq Corporation - Will not stand behind  there  junk engine Lkq Corporation "I purchased engine installed in my customers van engine ran for 100 miles and locked up lkq said when purchasing it had 6 mo warranty thay said tuff luck no..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more 50 Laguna Apartments - Jeremy Fish, The Bronze Bunny, 2011 50 Laguna Apartments "In an article by Erin Sickler titled, Art and the 99%, Sickler wrote, We risk forgetting how we have all been complicit in the current economic crisis. Currently taking a..." Read more Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more